PRIVATE CLIENT SERVICES
Helping you plan for the future with confidence
Other Private Client Services
About our Private Client services
Kinley Legal advises private clients and their families, whether resident in the Isle of Man or abroad, on legal and strategic planning matters.
While the list of services we offer to private clients is extensive, our principal work in this practice area includes:
- Advising on wills covering the worldwide estate of Isle of Man or English residents;
- Drafting specialised wills to cover the Isle of Man estate of internationally mobile individuals;
- Preparing Enduring Powers of Attorney and Lasting Powers of Attorney for multiple jurisdictions to provide for effective management of clients’ affairs in the event of loss of mental capacity;
- Working with foreign notaries, property and probate lawyers, accountants and tax advisers to ensure the effectiveness of our clients’ international succession planning during their lifetime and on the winding up of international estates;
- Providing legal wealth structuring advice and lifetime succession planning services to families; and
- Advising the executors, administrators and trustees of estates on applicable probate and property law, including applications for grants of probate or letters of administration in the Isle of Man and England and Wales.
Kinley Legal has particular experience in estates with an English, Irish, South African or other international element. We work, where necessary, to fulfil the additional requirements of civil law jurisdictions, and have knowledge of foreign languages. We are happy to attend clients’ homes and offices anywhere in the Isle of Man or overseas, in addition to at our offices, to take instructions for wills.