PRIVATE CLIENT SERVICES
Helping you plan for the future with confidence
Other Private Client Services
About our Private Client services
Kinley Legal advises Isle of Man and international families on private client matters, including estate planning, wills, trusts and international probate.
The range of private client services we offer is extensive, as well as being tailored for specific client needs. For example, our work in this practice area includes:
- Advising on wills covering the worldwide estate of Isle of Man or English residents;
- Drafting specialised wills to cover the Isle of Man estate of internationally mobile individuals;
- Preparing Enduring Powers of Attorney and Lasting Powers of Attorney for multiple jurisdictions to provide for effective management of clients’ affairs in the event of loss of mental capacity;
- Working with foreign notaries, property and probate lawyers, accountants and tax advisers to ensure the effectiveness of our clients’ international succession planning during their lifetime and on the winding up of international estates;
- Providing legal wealth structuring advice and lifetime succession planning services to families; and
- Advising the executors, administrators and trustees of estates on applicable probate and property law, including applications for grants of probate or letters of administration in the Isle of Man and England and Wales.
Kinley Legal has particular experience in estates with an English, Irish, South African or other international element. We help fulfil the requirements of both common and civil law jurisdictions, and complement this with knowledge of foreign languages. Our notarial practice area helps us work with these international clients and colleagues.
I want to say a huge, heartfelt thank you for all your support over the last few years. You have restored my faith in lawyers - you really are a one in a million.
Kinley Legal provided me with an excellent service, demonstrating professionalism and attention to details. I shall be definitively using them in the future for the other matters.